Dr. Jose Ramirez-Marquez
Dr. Jose Emmanuel Ramirez-Marquez is an Associate Professor of the School of Systems & Enterprises at Stevens Institute of Technology. A former Fulbright Scholar, he holds degrees from Rutgers University in Industrial Engineering (Ph.D. and M.Sc.) and Statistics (M.Sc.) and from Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico in Actuarial Science. His research efforts are currently focused on the reliability analysis and optimization of complex systems, the development of mathematical models for sensor networks operational effectiveness, the computational analysis of resilience and, the development of evolutionary optimization algorithms. In these areas, Dr. Ramirez-Marquez has conducted funded research for both private industry and government. Also, he has published more than 70 refereed manuscripts related to these areas in technical journals, book chapters, conference proceedings and industry reports. Dr. Ramirez-Marquez has presented his research findings both nationally and internationally in conferences such as INFORMS, IERC, ARSym and ESREL. He is an Associate Editor for the International Journal of Performability Engineering. Nationally, he is currently serving a two year term as President Elect of the Quality Control and Reliability division board of the Institute of Industrial Engineers. Internationally, he is a member of the Technical Committee on System Reliability for the European Safety and Reliability Association.
- SERC-2013-TR-020-2-Multi-Level Modeling of Socio-Technical Systems – Phase 1
- SERC-2013-TR-020-3-Multi-Level Modeling of Socio-Technical Systems – Volume 1
- SERC-2013-TR-020-3-Multi-Level Modeling of Socio-Technical Systems – Volume 2
- SERC-2019-TR-010-Meshing Capability and Threat-based Science and Technology (S&T) Resource Allocation
- SERC-2011-TR-014-1-Development of Systems Engineering Maturity Models and Management Tools