Dr. Levent Yilmaz
Ph.D. Computer Science and Engineering, Virginia Tech
M.S. Computer Science and Engineering, Virginia Tech
B.S. Computer Engineering, Bilkent University
Agent-Directed Simulation - Agent Simulation, Agent-Monitored Simulation, Agent-Supported Simulation
- Agent-Directed Simulation - Agent Simulation, Agent-Monitored Simulation, Agent-Supported Simulation
- Simulation Theory & Methodology
- Model-Driven Engineering and Science
- Autonomy and Cognitive Computing
- Computational Reproducibility, Replicability, and Discovery
- Self-Organizing and Adaptive Systems
- Complex Adaptive Systems - Computational explorations in socio-technical, cognitive, cultural systems: Science of science and innovation policy, systems models of collective creativity, computational models of scientific discovery, conflict simulation, computer simulation of projects, organizations, communities, and processes.
- Software Modeling and Design - Cognitive models of design, conceptual structures and processes of creative design.