Dr. Kristin Giammarco
Naval Postgraduate School
Dr. Giammarco, a Naval Postgraduate School alumnus is an Associate Professor in Department of Systems Engineering at Naval Postgraduate School. Dr. Giammarco completed her BE in Electrical Engineering at Stevens Institute of Technology and later pursued her MS in Systems Engineering Management followed by Ph.D. in Software Engineering at Naval Postgraduate School.
Prior to working at Naval Postgraduate School, Dr. Giammarco has worked as Communications Engineer at The MITRE Corporation from 2000-2001, Systems Engineer at CERDEC from 2001- 2008 and later as Chief Engineer in the SEAMS Division at CERDEC S&TCD from 2008-2009.
- Dr. Giammarco’s teaching interests include System Architecting and Design and Formal Methods for Model-Based Systems Engineering. Her research revolves around Application of formal methods to architecture model assessment and Quantitative analysis of architecture models for decision support. Dr. Giammarco has received several awards including the Wayne E. Meyer Award for Excellence in Systems Engineering (June 2011 and September 2011), Wayne E. Meyer Award for Excellence in Systems Engineering and Outstanding Academic Achievement (September 2007) and Army Materiel Command (AMC) Systems Analysis Award (individual category (2007).
- SERC-2012-TR-021-1-An Advanced Computational Approach to System of Systems Analysis & Architecting Using Agent-Based Behavioral Model
- SERC-2013-TR-021-2-An Advanced Computational Approach to System of Systems Analysis & Architecting Using Agent-Based Behavioral Model
- SERC-2013-TR-021-3-An Advanced Computational Approach to System of Systems Analysis & Architecting Using Agent-Based Behavioral Model
- SERC-2016-TR-101-System Qualities Ontology, Tradespace and Affordability (SQOTA) Project – Phase 4
- SERC-2017-TR-105-System Qualities Ontology, Tradespace and Affordability (SQOTA) Project Phase 5
- SERC-2018-TR-116-Verification and Validation (V&V) of System Behavior Specifications
- Conference Paper - A Fuzzy Evaluation Method for System of Systems Meta-Architectures
- Poster - RT-137 Ilities Tradespace and Affordability Resource Analysis Based on System Architecture Behaviour
- Presentation - Verification and Validation (V&V) of System Behavior Specifications
- Other - RT-176 MP models