AI4SE & SE4AI Workshop 2022
September 21 - September 22
Sponsored & organized by U.S. Army DEVCOM Armaments Center (AC) Systems Engineering Directorate and Systems Engineering Research Center (SERC)
The 2022 AI4SE & SE4AI Workshop will be held September 21-22 as a hybrid event at Stevens Institute of Technology, in Hoboken, NJ. Participation is limited to U.S. citizens only. Abstracts are sought from government, industry and academia for presentations and panels addressing key Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Systems Engineering (SE) initiatives. All abstracts and presentations must be approved for public release. Selected abstracts will be invited to present at the workshop.
The objective of this hybrid workshop is to bring together key stakeholders. The intent is to generate shared interests in relevant research ideas aligned with DEVCOM AC and SERC priorities to advance the application of AI4SE and SE4AI.
The Call for Abstracts is now closed. Accepted speakers will be notified no later than August 30.
TOPICS OF INTEREST:
- Application of AI on SE projects
- Application of SE on AI projects
- Augmented Engineering
- Using AI to Augment Engineering Design
- V&V and T&E of Learning Based Systems
- Workforce Development for AI4SE & SE4AI
- AI/ML Technology Evolution
- Augmented Intelligence, Cognitive Assistants and Decision Aiding Tools
- Automation & Human-Machine Teaming
- Digital Engineering Infrastructure and Methods in Support of AI
- Advances in Explainable AI
- Advances to Address Cognitive Bias in AI
- Uncertainty Quantification and Relation to Safety Boundaries in AI
- Applications of Digital Twins to Improve Machine Learning
- Data Collection and Curation for AI in Cyberphysical Systems
AUGUST 3, 2022, by 11:59pm EDT
Abstract Submission Deadline
AUGUST 30, 2022
Notification to Authors
SEPTEMBER 1, 2022
Final Program Release
SEPTEMBER 12, 2022
Final Day to Register
A discounted room block rate of $169 USD/night is available at the Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel, located at 500 Harbor Boulevard Weehawken, New Jersey 07086 (under 2 miles away from Stevens campus). This rate is available for 3 days prior and post the event (September 17-25, 2022). The deadline to reserve rooms at the discounted rate through the room block is September 9, 2022.