Systems Engineering Research Center (SERC) is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not collect personally identifying information when you visit sercuarc.org and its digital properties, unless you voluntarily provide the information to us through email, program update forms, or new program forms.
Any personal information you choose to provide us will only be used by SERC to support program initiatives. SERC does not sell, rent, loan or trade personal information collected on this site.
When visiting sercuarc.org, we collect the following information:
• The Internet Protocol address of the computer or mobile device that accessed sercuarc.org
• The type of browser, its version and the operating system on which that browser is running
• The Web page from which the user accessed the current Web page
• The date and time of the user’s request
• The pages that were visited and the amount of time spent at each page
SERC uses this information for internal use only for the purpose of traffic analysis, site improvement and security. This information is non-personally identifiable.
SERC uses tools such as Google Analytics to understand the use and behaviors associated with use of the website.