The networked national resource to further systems research and its impact on issues of national and global significance.
SERC UPDATES | JUNE 2021
- U.S. Department of Defense taps Stevens Institute of Technology to improve defense Acquisition System. Click here to learn more about the Acquisition Innovation Research Center (AIRC)
- Another successful SERC student Capstone project transition: UAH Project Builds on Strong Success of Capstone Marketplace
- Dr. Phil Anton, AIRC Chief Scientist, serves on National Academies committee to produce Study on Data Science and Defense Acquisition Innovation for NAE
- SERC researchers are helping create a data integration architecture framework for the City of New York: SystemiTool Helps Visionaries Think Together Online in Real Time. For more background on how SystemiTool came to support a NYC civil infrastructure workshop, watch Michael Salvato’s recent SERC TALK
- SERC and AIRC researchers were featured prominently at the recent NPS Annual Acquisition Research Symposium
- SERC supports DAU micro-credentials in Digital Engineering, AI/Machine Learning, and Data Analytics. Visit the project page to learn more.
- SERC publishes updated AI and Autonomy Roadmap based on outcomes from the AI4SE/SE4AI 2020 Workshop
- Jun. 16, 2021 | SERC Talks – How are Digitalization and AI Driving Improvements in Healthcare Delivery? (Virtual)
- July 17-22, 2021 | INCOSE 31st Annual International Symposium (Virtual)
- Oct. 4-7, 2021 | NDIA: 24th Annual Systems and Mission Engineering Conference (In-Person)
- Oct. 10-12, 2021 | CESUN: 8th Annual Council of Engineering Systems Universities (In-Person) – Deadline to submit: Jul. 1, 2021
- Oct. 20-21, 2021 | SERC & DEVCOM AC: AI4SE/SE4AI Research and Application Workshop (Virtual) – Deadline to submit: Aug. 1, 2021
- To provide up-to-date and readily accessible information throughout our Collaborator network as well as to our Sponsors and the larger systems engineering community, we invite Collaborators to submit updates here to be included in future releases of SERC UPDATES.
- NEW: SERC Publications Search Features available on the SERC Website
- NEW: SERC Report Templates available for download on the SERC website
EXTERNAL FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
- NDIA Summer Junior Fellows & Academic Year Junior Fellows
- Assessing Transfer of Department of Defense-Originated Dual-Use Technology USD(R&E) – Close date: Jun. 10, 2021
- Minerva Research Institute – Close date: Sep. 29, 2021