Stevens Institute of Technology and Virginia Tech present the 17th Annual Conference on Systems Engineering Research (CSER). CSER has become the primary conference for disseminating systems engineering research and germinating new research ideas. Its primary objective is to provide a common platform for academia, industry, and government to present, discuss, and influence systems engineering research, practice, and education. Current and perspective doctoral students are invited to attend the Systems Engineering & Architecting Network for Research (SEANET) workshop on April 2, 2019. Research challenges and strategies for success in graduate research will be discussed.
Updated Deadlines (as of 9/28/18):
Manuscript Submission: November 1,2018
- Acceptance Notification: January 15, 2019
- Camera-ready Paper Submission: February 20, 2019
Instructions for Authors
Manuscripts should be submitted through EDAS (http://edas.info/N25285)
- For the initial peer review no specific template will be required.
- However, manuscripts should be 8 pages or less at Times New Roman 10 pt font.
- This length includes all figures, tables, and references.
- Furthermore, all submissions should be an original, complete research paper.
- No extended abstracts.
For more information about the conference, click here.