Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Virginia Tech pushes the boundaries of knowledge by taking a hands-on, transdisciplinary approach to preparing students to be leaders and problem-solvers. As the commonwealth’s most comprehensive university and its leading research institution, Virginia Tech offers about 280 undergraduate and graduate degree programs to more than 34,000 students and manages a research portfolio of more than $521 million. The university fulfills its role as a land-grant by fostering a collaborative environment that integrates technology into all disciplines, so that the Virginia Tech community can serve as a force for positive change around the commonwealth, the country, and the world.
Through experiential learning, future-focused research, and an inclusive, spirited culture, Virginia Tech strives to accomplish the charge of its motto Ut Prosim (That I May Serve).
- Digital Engineering Measures
- Data Assimilation, Analysis and Fusion across Modalities and Varying Latencies: Earth Orientation Parameters’ Estimation and Prediction
- Capstone Marketplace
- New Project Incubator 2019-2020
- Cognitive Bias in Intelligent Systems
- Electronic Warfare Mission Engineering Analysis – Framework for a Reference Architecture