SAE World Congress Experience 2019
April 9 - April 11
The premier talent in the automotive and mobility industry converge to address current challenges, discover new avenues of exploration, and explore the promise of the future of transportation engineering in an interactive experience at World Congress Experience (WCX 19).
Benefits of Attending
- Expand: Build your network with colleagues and companies from all over the world.
- Enhance: Gain new skills through interactive presentations and demonstrations from industry thought leaders.
- Engage: Discover new mobility products and technologies on the WCX show floor.
- Energize: Ignite your innovation with industry leaders to solve today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities.
Attendees and exhibitors have access to numerous interactive events, including:
- Leadership Summit: Hear from thought leaders who will address critical business issues surrounding technology development that affect vehicle design and deployment strategies. Leadership Summit will feature pioneers and thought leaders from a spectrum of industries to discuss technology, ideas and concepts that go beyond traditional mobility.
- Technical Sessions: This event will offer cutting-edge technical content, led by subject-matter experts from around the globe, that addresses today’s challenges, and those beyond traditional vehicle engineering, to advance global mobility solutions.
- Connect2Car: Connect2Car is the source for expert insight into the future of connected vehicles. It will help to discover solutions in electronics, technology insertion, systems integration, software development and aftermarket systems.
- Learning Lab: Learning Lab will allow discussion on the latest innovations in mobility products with engineers and suppliers in an intimate theater venue, as well as have the opportunity to ask questions and experience hands-on demonstrations.
- Knowledge Bar: This event will have subject-matter experts lead 20-minute presentations on the most pressing mobility industry topics in a casual environment that encourages attendee engagement.
- Professional Development: It encourages to advance skills and technical knowledge.
By exhibiting at or sponsoring WCX, you’ll put your products, services, and innovations in front of the most curious, forward-thinking minds of the global mobility industry. Demonstrate thought leadership and connect with current and new customers on the show floor as well as in technical sessions, interactive activities, social events, and trade show advertising materials. Click here to become an exhibitor or sponsor.