- This event has passed.
Predictive Analytics World Manufacturing
Sunday, June 16, 2019 - Thursday, June 20, 2019
Predictive Analytics World for Industry 4.0 is the leading vendor-neutral conference for machine learning for smart manufacturing and IoT. Data scientists, industrial planners, and other machine learning experts will meet to explore the latest trends and technologies in machine & deep learning for the IoT era.
Predictive Analytics World is the premier cross-vendor conference for machine learning and predictive analytics professionals, managers and commercial practitioners. Predictive Analytics World delivers vendor-neutral sessions across verticals such as banking, financial services, e-commerce, entertainment, government, healthcare, manufacturing, high technology, insurance, non-profits, publishing, and retail.
Topics on 2019 Agenda:
- Predictive Maintenance
- Logistics Analytics
- Fault Prediction & Failure Detection
- Anomaly Detection & Root Cause Analysis
- Supply Chain Connectivity and Optimization
- Risk Management & Prevention
- Smart Grid, Utilities, and Energy Operations
- Credible “AI” Approaches with Demonstrated Value
- Image & Video Recognition
- Internet of Things & Smart Devices
- Stream Mining & Edge Analytics
- Machine Learning, Ensemble Models, & Deep Learning
- Process Mining & Network Analyses
- Mining Open & Earth Observation Data
- Edge Analytics & Federated Learning