- This event has passed.
IEEE’s 13th System of Systems Engineering Conference
Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - Friday, June 22, 2018
The 13th Annual System of Systems Engineering (SoSE) conference will be held on the Jussieu campus of Sorbonne Universities, Paris, France on June 19th-22nd, 2018. SoSE is the main conference on Systems of Systems, defined as complex systems created by the systematic and dynamic assembly of various interacting sub-systems. The conference theme is “Systems of systems Management and Control: Frontiers between cyber, physical, and social systems”. Papers on theory, methodology, tools and applications of System of Systems Engineering in science, technology, industry, and education are welcome.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- System management and engineering;
- Interoperability and system architecture;
- System of systems integration;
- Distributed and swarm robotics;
- Multi-scale and multi-physics system modeling;
- Risk analysis, reliability, safety, security, resilience in SoS;
- Interaction with humans;
- Cooperation and coordination in competitive multi-systems;
- Distributed computing and control.
- Transportation (multimodal networks, mobile robotics, automated platoons);
- Critical infrastructures (structural health monitoring, smart grids, smart cities);
- Industry 4.0;
- Healthcare (e-health, digital hospitals);
- Agriculture 4.0;
- Cyber-physical systems and IoT: engineering issues;
- Aerospace (smart-material based structures);
- Driverless cars, connected vehicle systems;
- Modeling and simulation of SoSE applications;
- SoSE education;
- Systems policy and governance.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers for publication in a special issue of the journal Systems Engineering.