- This event has passed.
Healthcare Systems Process Improvement Conference 2019
Wednesday, February 20, 2019 - Friday, February 22, 2019
The Healthcare Systems Process Improvement Conference is a source for the latest in operational and quality improvement tools, methods and concepts such as lean, Six Sigma, productivity, benchmarking, simulation and project management.
The conference program will include pre-conference workshops; educational sessions; ample networking events and opportunities; exhibitors with products and services to help you meet your quality, process and project goals; poster sessions; and presentations by student paper competition winners. The conference program is sure to provide you with countless ideas and solutions that translate into improved efficiency, productivity, quality and competitiveness for your organization.
Reasons to attend the HSPI Conference 2019:
- Get advice and practical applications from others in the healthcare field.
- Turn to the reputable source for trends and best practices in healthcare process improvement and productivity.
- Return to work with actionable ideas and tools you can implement.
- Learn about new products and services in the exhibit hall.
- Build a network of healthcare operations professionals and experts you can call on for advice or answers!
Who should attend?
Anyone working in the healthcare field or related industries should attend, including: