- This event has passed.
AAAI 2020 Spring Symposium
March 23 - March 25
Sponsored by the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence in cooperation with the Stanford University Computer Science Department
The Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence, in cooperation with Stanford University’s Department of Computer Science, is pleased to present the 2020 Spring Symposium Series, to be held Monday through Wednesday, March 23–25, 2020 at Stanford University. The titles of the nine symposia are as follows:
- Applied AI in Healthcare: Safety, Community, and the Environment
- Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing
- AI Welcomes Systems Engineering: Towards the Science of Interdependence for Autonomous Human-Machine Teams
- Challenges and Opportunities for Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning
- Combining Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with Physical Sciences
- Combining Machine Learning and Knowledge Engineering in Practice
- Deep Models and Artificial Intelligence for Defense Applications: Potentials, Theories, Practices, Tools, and Risks
- Towards Responsible AI in Surveillance, Media, and Security through Licensing
An informal reception will be held on Monday, March 23. A general plenary session, in which the highlights of each symposium will be presented, will be held on Tuesday, March 24. Registration closes at February 28, 2020; visit the symposium website to register now.