- This event has passed.
87th MORS Symposium
Monday, June 17, 2019 - Thursday, June 20, 2019
This year’s theme for the 87th Symposium, “Advancing Analytics to Support National Security,” emphasizes the Society’s goal of leading the national security analysis community in the development of cutting-edge tools, techniques, and best practices. The 87th Symposium will include hundreds of presentations across 7 Composite Groups, 34 Working Groups, and numerous Distributed Working Groups, Focus Sessions, Special Sessions, Demonstrations, Tutorials, and Continuing Education Unit Courses over the four-day program. Sessions will be conducted at the classified and unclassified level. Some of the new working group are Data Science and Analytics, being led by Mr. Ian Kloo of the U.S. Military Academy. This working group will pave the way in this very active field of research and applications.
- 15 February – Deadline for Abstract Submissions, CEU Courses and Tutorial Topics
- 15 March – Co-Chair Review Deadline
- 29 March – Chair Review Deadline
- 2 April – Selected Presenters Notified
- 9 April – Chair Scheduling Deadline
- 15 April – Presenters Notified of Schedule
- 1 May – Deadline for Clearance & Visit Requests: Foreign Nationals
- 15 May – Regular Registration Ends
- 7 June – Deadline for Disclosure Forms
- 7 June – Deadline for Clearance & Visit Requests: U.S Citizens
- 7 June – Presentation Upload Deadline (Classified & Unclassified)
- 10 June – Deadline to Pay Invoiced Registrations