- This event has passed.
36th International Conference of the System Dynamics Society
Monday, August 6, 2018 - Friday, August 10, 2018
The 36th International Conference of the System Dynamics Society will be held on August 6-10, 2018 in Reykjavik, Iceland. The System Dynamics Society invites seasoned practitioners to share their important contributions to the field as well as those new to System Dynamics to learn about the powerful analytical techniques and insights developed over six decades of accomplishments.
Who should attend?
- Academics: Communicate your research results and find out about research being conducted around the world.
- Consultants: Demonstrate the power of system dynamics in client work and see what others are doing.
- Practitioners: Show what is being done in your organization and learn what is happening elsewhere.
- Students: Share your research, get feedback, and discover research directions and collaborators.
- Educators: Let people know what you are doing and see what is being done with students at all levels.
- Managers and Policy Makers: Discover new directions for your organization.
Call for Papers
The conference program consists of invited and contributed sessions and workshops demonstrating the state of the art in the theory and application of System Dynamics. We welcome all research and documented consulting activities in System Dynamics, including applications of the methodology to solve real-world problems, new technical and software developments, and productive integration of complementary methodologies.
The conference schedule is organized by the following threads so as to create coherent sessions for presentation.
- Human Behavior
- Information and Knowledge
- Learning and Teaching
- Public Policy
- Stakeholder Engagement
All attendees, whether presenting or not, must register for the conference. The conference registration fee includes attendance for the registrant at all regular conference functions (all sessions, presentations, workshops and meetings, refreshment breaks, and social program events). Guests of attendees must purchase a Social Program ticket.
Conference Cancellation Policy: Any cancellation or change in conference registration must be submitted in writing to the Society office. Cancellations on or before July 11, 2018, are subject to a cancellation fee of 50%. Thereafter, no refund will be given; however, a registration may be transferred to a substitute participant. For more information regarding refund, complaint, and/or cancellation policies, please contact our office at 1 (518) 442-3865.