- This event has passed.
35th Space Symposium
Monday, April 8, 2019 - Thursday, April 11, 2019
The 35th Space Symposium brings together space leaders from around the world to discuss, address and plan for the future of space. With over 11,000 attendees the Space Symposium has become widely known as the premier U.S. space policy and program forum and as the “must attend” opportunity for information on and interaction among all sectors of space. Bringing together leaders from commercial, government and military space from around the world, the Space Symposium provides a forum to discuss, address and plan for future achievements in space.
The Symposium program delivers exclusive networking and engagement opportunities with influential participants in one convenient and extraordinary venue. The Space Symposium is the stage for the most notable space leaders across the globe, and a tremendous amount of information will be shared through the many presentations and sessions.
The 35th Space Symposium will feature 6 different tracks running concurrently, each with prominent speakers ranging from national and state officers to astronauts and private space travelers.
- Symposium Program: The Space Symposium has been firmly established as the single most important event for government organizations, and between government and industry on both a national and international basis. Top civil and military space leaders from the U.S. and abroad will participate during the week.
- Tech Track: Tech Track sessions offer registrants an opportunity to hear from some of the government and industry leaders in space technology development, and to learn about recent advances from presenters in a series of 20-minute tech talks.
- New Generation Space Leaders: At the Space Symposium, the Space Foundation provides a forum for promising young space professionals, age 35 and under, to learn about the space industry and to help advance their careers.
- Cyber 1.9 (Classified): Cyber 1.8 Classified focuses on senior leadership views on Department of Defense and industry cyber activities, with emphasis on hot button issues, human capital development, international dimensions and the evolving challenges posed by cyberspace.
- Space (Classified): Join space professionals in a classified track focused on space security.
- Educators and Students: The Space Foundation is developing the next generation of space professionals – and building the overall technological strength of the nation – through a wide variety of programs that stimulate students’ interest and skills in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
The Space Symposium’s expansive exhibit center features two major halls, configured to provide extraordinary access and exposure for each of the nearly 200 exhibitors. The mind-boggling exhibits cover a broad range of the latest in space innovation, ranging from nanotechnology to full-scale spacecraft.