22nd Annual Applied Ergonomics Conference
March 25 - March 28
The 22nd Annual Applied Ergonomics Conference (AEC) will provide attendees with the opportunity to share the latest practical applications with other professionals in ergonomics, healthcare, safety, human resources and risk management.
The conference will include oral and poster presentations in the following areas:
- Advancements in Ergonomics
- Ergonomics In Action
- Ergonomics Programs
- Office Ergonomics Programs and Applications
- Ergonomics in Health, Safety and the Environment (HSE)
- Multi-skilled Ergonomics Practitioners
- Master Track
Reasons to attend AEC 2019:
- Get practitioner-to-practitioner advice and practical applications.
- Turn to the reputable source for trends and best practices in ergonomics.
- Return to work with actionable ideas and tools you can implement.
- Build a network of ergonomists you can call on for advice or answers!
- Learn about new products and services in the exhibit hall.
- View the latest solutions from the internationally renowned ErgoCup competition.
- Earn continuing education units (CEUs).