- This event has passed.
20th Annual Science & Engineering Technology Conference
April 2 - April 4
Join leadership from the Department of Defense research and engineering enterprise, research laboratories, Research & Development centers, industry, and academia at the 20th Annual Science & Engineering Technology Conference. Attendees can expect an overview of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering, including top research priorities, reviews of budget requests, overview of services Science & Technology programs, Science & Technology Communities of Interest updates, technology discussions from Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects (HSARP), Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) and others.
THEME: “Enabling the National Defense Strategy through Science and Technology”
The conference will provide attendees with the following:
- Opportunities to hear from and meet face to face with Defense Department S&T leadership
- Insight on specific Office of the Under Secretary of Defense, Research & Engineering priority technology domain challenges
- S&T Communities of Interest (CoI) independent research and development (IR&D) Technology Interchange Meetings (TIMs) held in conjunction with the conference (attendance by invitation only)
- Government and industry table top and poster displays at the Innovation Showcase
- Classified session (SECRET/NOFORN) on Thursday, April 4