- This event has passed.
2018 Sea Air Space Exposition
Monday, April 9, 2018 - Wednesday, April 11, 2018
The Navy League’s Sea-Air-Space Exposition was founded in 1965 as a means to bring the U.S. defense industrial base, private-sector U.S. companies and key military decision makers together for an annual innovative, educational, professional and maritime based event. Sea-Air-Space is now the largest maritime exposition in the U.S. and continues as an invaluable extension of the Navy League’s mission of maritime policy education and sea service support. Sea-Air-Space is now the largest maritime exposition in the U.S. and continues as an invaluable extension of the Navy League’s mission of maritime policy education and sea service support. The Sea-Air-Space Exposition will continue to support the mission of the Navy League and lead the way as “THE” Exposition to attend each year to display the most current information and technology relevant to maritime policy.
The Sea-Air-Space Exposition is free and open to the following qualified attendees:
- Active duty, reserve and retired U.S. Military
- U.S. federal, state and local government employees
- Members of Congress and Congressional Staff
- Representatives of foreign embassies, government and military
- Representatives of non-exhibiting defense industry companies
- Representatives of exhibiting companies
- Navy League members
- Invited guests of the Navy League
If you are interested in exhibiting at Sea-Air-Space 2018, please click here to complete the inquiry form and a member of the team will contact you to provide further details.