- Quantification of changeability level for engineering systems – Carl F. Rehn, Sigurd S. Pettersen, Jose J. Garcia, Per O. Brett, Stein O. Erikstad, Bjørn E. Asbjørnslett, Adam M. Ross, Donna H. Rhodes*
- Elemental patterns of verification strategies – Alejandro Salado*, Hanumanthrao Kannan
NOTE: This issue is available online as free-to-read for the next two months.
- Designing development processes related to system of systems using a modeling framework
- Decision learning framework for architecture design decisions for complex systems
- Model-based protocol specification
- Network perspectives on assessing system architectures
- Quantification of changeability levels for engineering systems
- External patterns of verification strategies.
ABOUT Systems Engineering:
The journal Systems Engineering aims to publish manuscripts on topics related to the discipline of Systems Engineering. The journal welcomes original submissions on the conceptualization, design, implementation, operation, sustainment, and recycling, reuse, and retirement of technologically enabled systems that satisfy stakeholder needs throughout the lifecycle. This includes products and services in the private sector, as well as defense and public infrastructures and socio-technical systems whose precise boundaries are often challenging to define.