INCOSE and publisher John Wiley & Sons are offering the online issue free of charge to all until March 31, 2018: INCOSE INSIGHT 20(3), September 2017. This issue will continue to be available to INCOSE members beyond this date.
The special feature brings together six articles from INCOSE symposia papers, two SERC-based articles first published by INSIGHT in 2016, a fellows column, book review, and an op-ed. The articles offer a range of perspectives on systems engineering research and innovation from many of our very own SERC researchers and research council members:
- A Complete Set of Systems Thinking Skills, Ross D. Arnold and Jon P. Wade
- An Initial Ontology for System Qualities, Barry Boehm and Nupul Kukreja
- Semantically Enabled Model-Based Systems: Engineering of Safety-Critical Network of Systems, Leonard Petnga, Mark Austin, and Mark Blackburn
- A Vision for Human-Model Interaction in Interactive Model-Centric Systems Engineering, Donna H. Rhodes and Adam M. Ross
- Bringing Operational Perspectives into the Analysis of Engineered Resilient Systems, Valerie B. Sitterle, Erika L. Brimhall,Dane F. Freeman, Santiago Balestrini-Robinson, Tommer R. Ender, and Simon R. Goerger
- Systems Engineering Simulation Experience Design: Infrastructure, Process, and Application, Richard Turner, Douglas Bodner, Duncan Kemp, Yvette Rodriguez, Jon Wade, and Peizhu Zhang
- System-Aware Cyber Security: A Systems Engineering Approach for Enhancing Cyber Security, Barry M. Horowitz and D. Scott Lucero
- An SoS Analytical Workbench Approach to Architectural Analysis and Evolution, Daniel DeLaurentis, Navindran Davendralingam, Karen Marais, Cesare Guariniello, Zhemei Fang, and Payuna Uday
- Irrationality in Decision Making: A Systems Engineering Perspective, Scott Jackson
- On Defining Agile Systems Engineering, Rick Dove
Special thank you again to INCOSE, Insight Editor-in-Chief, William Miller, and Wiley for providing free access through March 31, 2018: INCOSE INSIGHT 20(3), September 2017.