Established in 1789, Georgetown is the nation’s oldest Catholic and Jesuit university. Drawing upon this legacy, we provide students with a world-class learning experience focused on educating the whole person through exposure to different faiths, cultures and beliefs. With our Jesuit values and location in Washington, D.C., Georgetown offers students a distinct opportunity to learn, experience and understand more about the world.
Georgetown University is one of the world’s leading academic and research institutions, offering a unique educational experience that prepares the next generation of global citizens to lead and make a difference in the world. We are a vibrant community of exceptional students, faculty, alumni and professionals dedicated to real-world applications of our research, scholarship, faith and service.
- Strategic Planning Science and Technology Portfolio
- Transforming Systems Engineering through Model Based Systems Engineering-CCDC
- Transforming Systems Engineering through Model Based Systems Engineering-NAVAIR
- Methods for Integrating Dynamic Requirements
- Policy Innovations to Enhance the STEM Talent Pipeline
- SERC-2015-TR-106-Strategic Planning for Science and Technology Portfolio
- SERC-2017-TR-111-Transforming Systems Engineering through Model-Centric Engineering
- SERC-2017-TR-110-Transforming Systems Engineering through Model-Centric Engineering
- SERC-2020-TR-009-Transforming Systems Engineering through Model-Centric Engineering
- SERC-2022-TR-001-ART-005: Methods for Integrating Dynamic Requirements
- SERC-2022-TR-002-WRT-1042: Policy Innovations to Enhance the STEM Talent Pipeline