Carnegie Mellon University
The SERC works primarily with Carnegie Mellon’s Institute for Software Research.
Carnegie Mellon University is a global research university with more than 11,000 students, 84,000 alumni, and 4,000 faculty and staff. Recognized for its world-class arts and technology programs, collaboration across disciplines and innovative leadership in education, Carnegie Mellon is consistently a top-ranked university.
- SERC-2017-TR-114-Security Engineering – FY17 Systems Aware Cybersecurity
- SERC-2015-TR-019-1-Systemic Assurance
- SERC-2015-TR-049-1-Identification, Characterization, and Evaluation Criteria for Systems Engineering Agile Enablers
- SERC-2015-TR-111-Agile Systems Engineering – Kanban Scheduling
- SERC-2015-TR-112-Systems Engineering Expert Knowledge (SEEK)